Thursday 24 November 2016

Project Proposal

Project Proposal ‘My Perspective of New York City’


 Concept
‘My Perspective of New York’ is working title for my final project based on personal travelling experiences. It is an interactive story consisting of a website and a few short videos.  Website will also include interactive map of the New York City with places what I visited and have a personal attachment to them.
Target audience is same age as me mostly and I would like them to have same experience. 
Project will record my journey from last three visits to New York City and also capture more footage and images on my future one in January 2017.


Project Requirements
                   The equipment
      MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
      Nikon D3300 + 18-55mm DX Nikkor Lense
      Adobe Photoshop, Ilustrator, Premier Pro CS6
      Final Cut Pro 10.1.4

The assets
-       Graphics – Design of the website – Layout, interactive map of New York City, video postproduction and edit
-       Photographs – from my personal gallery, portraits, new City photographs taken in January 2017
-       Video footage – NYC video footage, People’s personal opinions footage

-       Audio – Backround music to the videos




 Project description
The website’s main page will be interactive map showing places what I visited and I have found interesting and also some must-see spots in NYC.  I want to keep website simple what will make it mobile-friendly too. Website will be built on the visual interactive design mostly however there will be little stories included to the images.

Storyboard
The idea for this project is coming from my personal attachment to NYC.  I visited this place two times for work purposes last year and once for holidays in February this year. Both visits were really special to me and it is the reason why I want to share this experience.  I want to create platform where I will post my personal recommendations of attractive places, must-sees and my favourite hidden spots. The main page will be space for interactive map of Manhattan with this places highlighted including short written stories. 
Second part of the project is the video of the NYC with the couple of short interviews with the people living and working there.  The video participants are artists and working professionals who are residents in NYC or whom came there to achieve their dreams and goals. I want this video be motivational and inspirational to wider audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment